Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

Thank you card for Cutters Creek


For my project this week I decided do focus on some of the clubs I am in at Cutters Creek.  I found this paper I had, it had different kinds of fruits so I cut them out. I started with a 4.5 x 5.5 card base and then matted a yellow paper that was from Echo Park collection For the record 2, and then embossed it using Anna Griffin Matelasse.  I used my scotch quick dry glue to adhere it down.  Then I had some washi tape from Doodlebugcalled berry blossoms and put it at the bottom. 
 
 
 
Then I took the cuts outs of the fruit and lined them across the washi tape.  I used my tuxedo black ink by Memento to stamp the saying , Thanks a bunch.  The stamp is from my stash. I used some glue pop up dots on the fruits to give them dimension.  Hope you enjoyed this card and please stop by the store for these items.  The items I used were from a club that Kim has open to all.  It is a go way to try new things as well as getting something you want on a budget.  They are great clubs, come by and check them out and remember ask KIM if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.

1 comment: